Part A: Daily Math Skills
Step 1: Complete Wednesday of Daily Math Week 1.
Step 2: Practice your multiplication skills HERE
Step 3: Practice your division skills HERE
Part B: Daily Language Skills
Step 1: Complete Wednesday of Daily Language Week 1.
Part C: Baking Time
Today we’re going to…
• bake some 3-ingredient yummy oatmeal cookies
• make a treasure hunt for your family to follow
Before making the cookies, consider asking the following…
• What do we need to make these cookies? Do we have all the equipment and ingredients?
• What things do we need to be careful of when using the oven?
Step 1: Bake Oatmeal Cookies
Click on the link below and watch the video on making Oatmeal Cookies. Bake your cookies alongside the video
Step 2: After Baking Questions
After baking the cookies, consider asking the following…
• How did the cookies turn out? Are you happy with the results?
• Would you make these cookies again?
• If you made these cookies again, would you do anything differently? Explain.
Part D: Treasure Hunt Fun
You’ve done so well today. It’s time to get creative and make a treasure hunt for your family!
Step 1: Time to make a treasure hunt! Create a treasure hunt to follow in your home. What is the treasure going to be? Write out the instructions, to make a treasure hunt for your family to follow! Make sure the clues are easy to follow- but not too easy! As an added challenge, make up each clue for the treasure hunt in the form of a riddle.
Step 2: Next, create an advertisement poster for the treasure hunt. Think about the message in your advertisement- how will you persuade people to come and participate? Have fun! You can use paper and art supplies or a computer program.