Part A: Daily Math Skills
Step 1: Complete Monday of Daily Math Week 2.
Step 2: Practice your multiplication skills HERE
Step 3: Practice your division skills HERE
Part B: Daily Language Skills
Step 1: Complete Monday of Daily Language Week 2.
Part C: Science Time
Today we’re going to…
• watch a video about, then make, a rainbow water tower
• answer questions about the experiment
• learn a dance called the Cowboy Boogie
Step 1: Before Video Discussion Starters
While watching the video, answer these questions…
• What do you think the video is about?
• What do you think a rainbow water tower might be?
Step 2: Watch the Video
To see the process of making the Rainbow Water Tower, watch the video at the link below.
To hear the explanation of how the experiment works, watch the video at the link below.
Step 3: After Watching Discussion Starters
After watching the video, answer these questions…
• Are you excited about making the rainbow water tower? Why?
• Do you think this activity will work the way they show it?
Once you have finished watching the video, print the document located at the link below and answer the questions.
The answers to the questions can be found at the link below. You may print these answers off and use them as a reference, or check your answers here.
Encourage your child to try a new food each day for a week, or even longer! What do they like? Have your child help prepare a meal.
Part D: Get Moving – Cowboy Boogie
Next, you will learn a fun dance called The Cowboy Boogie!
The dance instruction video can be found at the link below.
The song “Up” by Shania Twain (music and lyrics only) can be found at the link below. You can use it to do the dance after you learn it.