How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about how your body helps you, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Your Body Helps You
Your brain helps you to learn and think.
Your lungs help you breathe.
Your heart pumps blood around your body.
Your muscles help your body move.
Your stomach and intestines digest the food you eat.
Your bones help hold up your body.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Solve each riddle. Use the words below.
We help your body move.
You use us to bite an apple.
I help you to learn and think.
2. Which body part helps you hold a toothbrush?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which body part helps you breathe?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which body part helps you pump blood around your body?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which body part helps hold up your body?CorrectIncorrect