How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Why Plant a Tree?
Trees help us in many ways.
Trees clean the air we breathe.
Trees protect us from the sun and wind.
Trees give animals a place to live and food to eat.
Some trees give us food.
Many fruits and nuts grow on trees.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How do trees change the air?CorrectIncorrect
2. What do trees protect you from?CorrectIncorrect
3. How do trees help animals?CorrectIncorrect
4. What can grow on trees?CorrectIncorrect
5. Do trees help us in more than one way?CorrectIncorrect