How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
4.B1.2 compare and order whole numbers up to and including 10 000, in various contexts.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Drage the numbers to order them from least to greatest. Least being at the top, greatest being last at the bottom.
2. Which symbol correctly completes the number comparison below?
four thousand fifty-seven ___ 4000 + 500 + 6CorrectIncorrect
3. Which numbers correctly complete the number comparisons below?
Choose the TWO correct answers.
6081 < _______ < 6108CorrectIncorrect
4. Which set of numbers are ordered correctly from least to greatest?CorrectIncorrect
5. Choose the correctly compared number pair.CorrectIncorrect