How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
2.B1.1 read, represent, compose, and decompose whole numbers up to and including 200, using a variety of tools and strategies, and describe various ways they are used in everyday life.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is this number in words?
2. What is the number below in digits?
one hundred twenty-sixCorrectIncorrect
3. What number does the place value model show?CorrectIncorrect
4. What number does the place value model show?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which place value model shows the number 48?CorrectIncorrect
6. What is the number below in digits?
one hundred eighty-twoCorrectIncorrect
7. What is this number in words?
8. What number does the place value model show? Fill in the blank with the number.CorrectIncorrect
9. What is the number below in digits? Fill in the blank with the number.
10. What number does the place value model show? Fill in the blank with the number.CorrectIncorrect