Read the Following Selection
Read about who keeps you safe, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Who Keeps Me Safe?
Many people keep me safe.
Police protect me. They help when I am lost. They stop bad people, too.
Firefighters help when there is a fire. Fires could hurt me. Firefighters put out fires.
Doctors help when I am sick. They take care of me.
Nurses help when I am sick, too.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How do police protect you?CorrectIncorrect
2. How do firefighters protect you?CorrectIncorrect
3. How do doctors and nurses help you?CorrectIncorrect
4. Is the title of the text a question or statement?CorrectIncorrect
5. Match the pictures to who keeps you safe.
Doctors and Nurses