How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about trash, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Where Does Trash Go?
People make a lot of trash.
A truck picks the trash up.
Most trash goes to a landfill. Machines dig dirt to cover the trash.
The landfill can get full. When the landfill is full, where will the trash go? You can help by making less trash.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is a landfill?CorrectIncorrect
2. People can help landfills by making less trash.CorrectIncorrect
3. Many products come wrapped in plastic. Is this trash?CorrectIncorrect
4. What can you do to make less trash?CorrectIncorrect
5. What do both pictures in the text show?CorrectIncorrect