How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
What Is Air?
We cannot see air, but it is all around us. The layer of air that surrounds Earth is called the atmosphere.
Air has no colour. Air has no taste. Air has no odour. We might see dust in the air. We might smell a skunk in the air. But what we see and smell is not the air. We are seeing or smelling things that air carries.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Air is all around us.CorrectIncorrect
2. What is the layer of air that surrounds Earth called?CorrectIncorrect
3. Air has a smell.CorrectIncorrect
4. Air has no colour or taste.CorrectIncorrect
5. What are we seeing when we see dust in the air?CorrectIncorrect