How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about your body, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
We Need Water
We use water in many ways.
Are you thirsty? Water is good to drink when your mouth is dry.
Are you too hot? If you jump in a pool, water will make you feel cooler.
We use water to wash things, too. If you take a bath, water will help you get clean.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the main idea of this text?CorrectIncorrect
2. What does the word thirsty mean in the text?CorrectIncorrect
3. Choose the way you can use water daily.CorrectIncorrect
4. Which of these can you guess from the text?CorrectIncorrect
5. Water is good to drink when your mouth is dry.CorrectIncorrect