How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
How to share this Lesson/Activity with Microsoft Teams:
- To share this lesson/activity with Microsof Teams, click "Continue with Microsoft" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Microsoft Teams" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
We Need Water!
All living things need water to live. People need to drink water every day to keep healthy. Water helps your body digest food. It keeps your body temperature steady. Water carries waste from your body. Most animals use water the same way we do.
Plants need water, too. The picture shows how plants get water.
Plants suck up water through their roots. They also take water in through their leaves, stems, branches, and trunks. Plants use the nutrients in water to make food.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Living things need water to live.CorrectIncorrect
2. Animals do not need water.CorrectIncorrect
3. Plants get water only through their roots.CorrectIncorrect
4. Water helps your body digest food.CorrectIncorrect
5. How often do you need to drink water to keep healthy?CorrectIncorrect