How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about tools for cutting, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Tools for Cutting
We use tools to cut things. Tools that cut are sharp.
Scissors cut paper.
A knife cuts food.
A saw cuts wood.
A lawnmower cuts grass.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Drag the answers to solve the riddles correctly.
Use me to cut a piece of wood in half.
Use me to cut a birthday cake.
Use me to cut a string
Use me to cut the grass
2. Is a sponge a tool used for cutting?CorrectIncorrect
3. Is a ruler a tool used for cutting?CorrectIncorrect
4. Tools used for cutting can cut more than one thing.CorrectIncorrect
5. Is a pizza slicer a tool used to cutting?CorrectIncorrect