How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
The Seasons Make Plants Change
Plants change as the seasons change.
• Trees start to bud.
• Plants and seeds begin to grow.
• Grass turns green.
• Spring flowers bloom.
• Trees have lots of leaves.
• Flowers grow and bloom.
• Grass grows.
• Some plants have seeds.
• Leaves change colour.
• Leaves fall off the trees.
• Fruit can be picked off some types of trees.
• The trees have no leaves.
• Plants stop growing.
• Some plants die.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which season is this?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which season is this?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which season is this?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which season is this?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which season is coldest?CorrectIncorrect