Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
5.E2.1 use appropriate metric units to estimate and measure length, area, mass, and capacity.
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which shows the length of a pencil?CorrectIncorrect
2. Devon’s backpack has 2 books, a pencil case, and a notebook. Which shows a possible weight of Devon’s backpack?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which object could be filled with about 500 millilitres?CorrectIncorrect
4. Kirk has a new puppy. Which could show the height and weight of Kirk’s dog?
Select the TWO correct answers.CorrectIncorrect
5. Lindsey is measuring to find the area of a cell phone, a television screen, and a wall.
Match the object to its possible lengths and widths.
a television screen
a cell phone
3 metres by 8 metres
80 centimetres by 100 centimetres
80 millimetres by 100 millimetres
6. Which is the better estimate for the length of a truck?CorrectIncorrect
7. Stacey has a fish tank for her school of fish. What is a better estimate of the capacity of her fish tank?CorrectIncorrect
8. What unit of measurement would you use to measure the weight of a bowling ball?CorrectIncorrect
9. What unit of measurement would you use to measure the height of a mountain?CorrectIncorrect
10. What unit of measurement would you use to measure the length of a stick?CorrectIncorrect