How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
The Four Seasons
In many places, the weather changes during the year.
In many places, the seasons change, too.
In spring, the snow melts.
It gets warmer and rains.
Flowers and plants start to grow.
The days are longer. The nights are shorter.
In summer, it gets hot.
Flowers are in bloom.
The days are long.
The nights are short.
In the fall, it gets cooler.
Some trees shed leaves.
The days are shorter.
The nights are longer.
In winter, it is cold.
Many plants die.
There is snow and ice.
The days are short.
The nights are long.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What season is this?CorrectIncorrect
2. What season is this?CorrectIncorrect
3. What season is this?CorrectIncorrect
4. What season is this?CorrectIncorrect
5. Are the seasons a cycle?CorrectIncorrect