How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Taking Care of a Pet
Do you want a pet?
Here is how to take care of one.
Feed the pet every day.
Make sure the pet has water.
Give the pet exercise.
Play with the pet.
Be kind to the pet.
Take the pet to a veterinarian when it is sick.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the main idea of the text?CorrectIncorrect
2. What does a veterinarian do?CorrectIncorrect
3. You should always be kind to your pet. Choose true or false.CorrectIncorrect
4. How often does the text say you should feed your pet?CorrectIncorrect
5. Do pets need exercise?CorrectIncorrect