How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about structures or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Structures Are Made from Materials
A structure is the support frame of an object.
Structures are made from different materials.
A frame structure is like a skeleton.
The tent is made from fabric called nylon. The poles are metal.
The poles support the tent.
The poles are a structure.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Choose the structure that was made by people.CorrectIncorrect
2. Is a bicycle a structure?CorrectIncorrect
3. Is a tree a structure?CorrectIncorrect
4. Is an umbrella a structure?CorrectIncorrect
5. Is an apple a structure?CorrectIncorrect