How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Sara’s Flower Garden
Sara has a flower garden.
She plants seeds in the soil with care.
Sara waters the seeds.
The water helps the seeds grow into tall plants.
The sunshine helps the plants grow, too.
Sara’s plants grow flowers.
Sara is happy.
She likes the red flowers best!
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which sentence is a fact from the text?CorrectIncorrect
2. How does Sara feel about her flower garden?CorrectIncorrect
3. What colour flowers does Sara like best?CorrectIncorrect
4. What happens after Sara waters the seeds?CorrectIncorrect
5. What else helps the plants grow?CorrectIncorrect