Read the Following Selection
Read about the sun, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Safe in the Sun
Sunshine has UV rays. UV rays can burn skin. Protect your skin from UV rays.
Wear sunscreen. Put it on every two hours.
Wear a hat.
Wear sunglasses that stop UV rays.
Stay out of the sunshine. Play in the shade.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the text about?CorrectIncorrect
2. Why do we protect skin from UV rays?CorrectIncorrect
3. There is only one way you can stay safe in the sun.CorrectIncorrect
4. How often should you put on more sunscreen?CorrectIncorrect
5. Is the shade a safe place to play when it’s sunny?CorrectIncorrect