Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
6.B1.2 read and represent integers, using a variety of tools and strategies, including horizontal and vertical number lines
Integers are used in everyday life for things like temperature, debit or credit of money, bonuses and penalties in games, and above or below ground level.
Integer keywords to look out for:
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Match the integer to its situation.
a fifteen dollar increase
fifteen degrees below zero
2. What integer represents the situation?
a loss of eight dollarsCorrectIncorrect
3. What integer represents the situation?
five degrees above zeroCorrectIncorrect
4. What integer represents the situation?
a withdrawal of one hundred dollarsCorrectIncorrect
5. Match the integer to its situation.
twenty metres below sea level
a deposit of 20 dollars
6. What integer represents the situation?
a six percent gainCorrectIncorrect
7. What integer represents the situation?
a forty dollar lossCorrectIncorrect
8. Write the opposite of the integer.
9. Write the opposite of the integer.
10. Write the opposite of the integer.