How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about playing safely, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Rules help you play safely. They help you have fun.
Know the rules to play safely outside.
Wait your turn.
Sit down on swings and slides.
Tie your shoes.
Be careful when it is wet.
Play safely on a slide.
Hold on to climb up.
Make sure the slide is clear before you go.
Sit down to slide.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Why do we need rules?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is a rule for playing safely outside?CorrectIncorrect
3. Pam does not follow the rules on the slide. What can happen?CorrectIncorrect
4. Match the activity to whether it’s safe or not.
5. The child in the picture is playing safely.CorrectIncorrect