How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Val plays tag with friends.
Jon is “It.” He tags Val.
Val starts to get mad.
Then she stops.
Val counts to 10.
Val plays fair. She is “It.”
She runs after her friends.
Val is a good sport.
It is fun to play with Val.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the main idea of the text?CorrectIncorrect
2.It is not fun to play tag with Val. Is this true or false?CorrectIncorrect
3. What did Val do when she started to feel angry?CorrectIncorrect
4. Is it fair to get mad when a game doesn’t go your way?CorrectIncorrect
5. Letting each person have a turn is being fair.CorrectIncorrect