How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about how people can harm living things, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
People Can Harm Living Things
- Put garbage in a trash can
Walk on hiking trails in a park and look at wildflowers
Put garbage in the water that living things drink and live in
Walk on plants or pick wildflowers
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. This picture shows polluted water.
How might the pollution harm the fish that live in that water?CorrectIncorrect
2. Match the answers to each question.
plants and animals
air and water
What are living things?
All living things need what?
Which part of a plant brings water up the plant?
Living things get what they need from what?
3. Choose what helps the environment.CorrectIncorrect
4. Does this picture show helping or harming the environment?CorrectIncorrect
5. Choose what harms the environment.CorrectIncorrect