How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about the parts of a plant, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Parts of a Plant
The picture shows four main parts of a flowering plant.
The flower makes seeds.
The stem holds up the plant.
The leaves help make food.
The roots take in water and food from the soil.
Did You Know?
Bright flowers attract bees. Bees help plants make seeds.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Label the plant. Which part of the plant is a) ?CorrectIncorrect
2. Label the plant. Which part of the plant is b) ?CorrectIncorrect
3. Label the plant. Which part of the plant is c) ?CorrectIncorrect
4. Label the plant. Which part of the plant is d) ?CorrectIncorrect
5. Plants can be the same or different from each other. What is the same about these plants?CorrectIncorrect