Read the Following Selection
Read about the lake, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Out on the Lake
I like to go out on the lake in a boat.
The water is blue.
I see fish in the water.
Some days there are lots of boats.
Some days there is just our boat.
I love to be out on the lake.
Being out on the lake on a summer day is fun!
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the title of this text?CorrectIncorrect
2. What does the author see in the water?CorrectIncorrect
3. Is the sentence “Being out on the lake on a summer day is fun” a fact or opinion?CorrectIncorrect
4. There is only one thing you can do at the lake.CorrectIncorrect
5. What does the author say in the text about boats on the lake?CorrectIncorrect