How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about peanut allergies, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
No Peanuts for Me!
Some people cannot eat peanuts.
Peanuts make them sick.
Their skin gets red.
Their mouth tingles.
Their throat swells.
They have problems breathing.
They need help. They may need a pill.
They may need a needle.
If you see someone having problems like this, do not wait. Tell an adult.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The title of this text means everyone loves peanuts.CorrectIncorrect
2. What can happen to some people if they eat peanuts?CorrectIncorrect
3. What can you do when someone needs help?CorrectIncorrect
4. What does the picture mean?CorrectIncorrect
5. Bringing peanut-free foods to school helps keep your classroom free of peanuts.CorrectIncorrect