How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about the needs of living things, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Needs of Living Things
Living things need air, food, and water.
Living things need a place to live.
Living things also need space to grow.
Animals and plants find what they need in their environment. This is the area where they live.
A pond is a home for cattails.
A pond is a home for frogs.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How does a chipmunk get what it needs to live?
(Hint: It needs food, air, water, and shelter.)CorrectIncorrect
2. Where does a moose live?CorrectIncorrect
3. Where does a whale live?CorrectIncorrect
4. Where does a bee live?CorrectIncorrect
5. Where does an owl live?CorrectIncorrect