Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
My Dog Jake
Jake is my little black dog.
He is the best pet ever!
Jake can do many tricks.
He can shake hands.
He can play catch.
I like to take Jake for walks.
Walking helps keep Jake healthy.
I love to play with Jake!
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which sentence can you find in the text?CorrectIncorrect
2. What does the author say about Jake?CorrectIncorrect
3. What does walking Jake do?CorrectIncorrect
4. What colour is Jake?CorrectIncorrect
5. What trick does the author say Jake can do?CorrectIncorrect