Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
4.B2.6 represent and solve problems involving the division of two- or three-digit whole numbers by one-digit whole numbers, expressing any remainder as a fraction when appropriate, using appropriate tools, including arrays
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The model shown can be used to represent a multiplication and a division equation.
Which equations can be represented by the model?
Choose the TWO correct answers.CorrectIncorrect
2. What is the quotient of 462 and 6? Fill in the blank with your answer.CorrectIncorrect
3. Match the division problem to the quotient.
4. Which division problems have a quotient of 5 r 4?
Choose the THREE correct answersCorrectIncorrect
5. A toy company has 7 toy cars to pack in boxes of 6. One whole box is shown.
How many boxes can be packed with the 75 toy cars? Answers are shown in fractional amounts. Choose the TWO correct answers.CorrectIncorrect
6. What is the quotient of 432 and 8? Fill in the blank with your answer.CorrectIncorrect
7. Which division problem has a quotient of 6 r 3?CorrectIncorrect
8. What is the quotient of 213 and 3? Fill in the blank with your answer.CorrectIncorrect
9. Match the division problem to the quotient.
10. Which division problem has a quotient of 39?CorrectIncorrect