How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
2.E2.4 use units of time, including seconds, minutes, hours, and non-standard units, to describe the duration of various events.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Maria leaves for a walk at 1 PM. Maria returns from her walk at 2:10 PM. How long was Maria’s walk?CorrectIncorrect
2. Teddy starts class at 8 AM. He has lunch at 12 PM. How long is Teddy in class before lunch?CorrectIncorrect
3. Anita starts reading at 3:15 PM. She finishes reading at 4:45 PM. How long did Anita read for?CorrectIncorrect
4. Marcus starts his soccer game at 6:05 PM. The game finishes at 7:50 PM. How long was the soccer game?CorrectIncorrect
5. Amy arrives at her friend’s house at 2:40 PM. Amy leaves her friend’s house at 5:20 PM. How long was Amy at her friend’s house?CorrectIncorrect
6. Remi starts making dinner at 6:05 PM. He finishes at 6:57 PM. How long was Remi making dinner for?CorrectIncorrect
7. Stevie starts a marathon at 11 AM. Stevie is done the marathon at 5:15 PM. How long did it take Stevie to finish the marathon?CorrectIncorrect
8. Julie starts planting her garden at 10:30 AM. She finishes planting her garden at 1 PM. How long did it take Julie to plant her garden?CorrectIncorrect
9. Wyatt wakes up at 9 AM. He decides to have a nap at 6 PM. How long was Wyatt awake before having a nap?CorrectIncorrect
10. Mary starts grooming her pets at 7:25 PM. She finishes grooming them at 9:40 PM. How long did Mary groom her pets for?CorrectIncorrect