How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
2.E2.3 measure and draw lengths in centimetres and metres, using a measuring tool, and recognize the impact of starting at points other than zero.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Use the ruler to measure the carrot. How long is the carrot?CorrectIncorrect
2. Use the ruler to measure the chocolate bar. How long is the chocolate bar?CorrectIncorrect
3. Use the ruler to measure the toothbrush. How long is the toothbrush?CorrectIncorrect
4. Use the ruler to measure the soap. How long is the soap?CorrectIncorrect
5. Use the ruler to measure the beetle. How long is the beetle?CorrectIncorrect
5. Use the ruler to measure the flower. How long is the flower?CorrectIncorrect
7. Use the ruler to measure the raisin. How long is the raisin?CorrectIncorrect
8. Use the ruler to measure the broccoli. How long is the broccoli?CorrectIncorrect
9. Use the ruler to measure the grasshopper. How long is the grasshopper?CorrectIncorrect
10. Use the ruler to measure the bowtie. How long is the bowtie?CorrectIncorrect