How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
2.E2.1 choose and use non-standard units appropriately to measure lengths, and describe the inverse relationship between the size of a unit and the number of units needed.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How many paperclips long is the pencil?CorrectIncorrect
2. How many chocolate bars long is the pencil?CorrectIncorrect
3. How many paperclips long is the flashlight?CorrectIncorrect
4. How many coins long is the flashlight?CorrectIncorrect
5. How many leaves long is the stick?CorrectIncorrect
6. How many flowers tall is the vase?CorrectIncorrect
7. How many screws tall is the vase?CorrectIncorrect
8. How many ice cubes tall is the bottle?CorrectIncorrect
9. How many pencils tall is the bottle?CorrectIncorrect
10. How many paperclips long is the book?CorrectIncorrect