How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
2.E1.4 create and interpret simple maps of familiar places.
Maps show the locations of places or things.
To describe how to get from one location to another on a map we can describe direction using:
Icons can be used to show where places or things are on a map.
To go from the bird to the nest, you go 2 spaces up.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which location is 3 spaces above the school?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which location is 2 spaces below home?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which location is 4 spaces to the right of the store?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which location is 3 spaces below the fair?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which location is 4 spaces to the left of the museum?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which location is 1 space below the school?CorrectIncorrect
7. Which location is 3 spaces above the museum?CorrectIncorrect
8. Which location is 3 spaces to the right of Grandma’s house?CorrectIncorrect
9. Which location is 3 spaces above Grandma’s house?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which location is 2 spaces to the left of the store?CorrectIncorrect