Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
1.E1.4 describe the relative locations of objects or people, using positional language.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which picture shows the owl on the box?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which object is under the table?CorrectIncorrect
3. The owl is under the box.CorrectIncorrect
4. Is the cat on, or under the chair?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which object is on the table?CorrectIncorrect
6. The present is under the table.CorrectIncorrect
7. Which object is on the table?CorrectIncorrect
8. Choose the picture that shows the squirrel under the acorn.CorrectIncorrect
9. Is the apple on, or under the box?CorrectIncorrect
10. Choose the object that is under the table.CorrectIncorrect