How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
1.E1.4 describe the relative locations of objects or people, using positional language.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which image shows the apple in front of the box?CorrectIncorrect
2. The squirrel is behind the acorn.CorrectIncorrect
3. Choose the image that shows the dog behind the bed.CorrectIncorrect
4. Is the red watering can in front of, or behind the sand bucket?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which image shows the boy behind the ball?CorrectIncorrect
6. The apple is behind the box.CorrectIncorrect
7. Choose the squirrel in front of the acorn.CorrectIncorrect
8. The cat is behind the box.CorrectIncorrect
9. Choose the image of the owl in front of of the box.CorrectIncorrect
10. Is the dog in front of, or behind the bed?CorrectIncorrect