Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
E1.4 describe the relative locations of objects or people, using positional language.
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Choose the object that is beside the fox.CorrectIncorrect
2. Which object is next to the shoes?CorrectIncorrect
3. Choose the object that is next to the ball.CorrectIncorrect
4. Choose the animals that are beside the panda.CorrectIncorrect
5. Which animal is beside the present?CorrectIncorrect
6. Choose the objects next to the apple.CorrectIncorrect
7. Which animal is beside the elephant?CorrectIncorrect
8. What objects are next to the block?CorrectIncorrect
9. Which object is beside the clock?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which animals are next to the fox?CorrectIncorrect