How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
1.E1.4 describe the relative locations of objects or people, using positional language.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Is the balloon above or below the boy?CorrectIncorrect
2. Choose the image that shows an object below the chair.CorrectIncorrect
3. The orange banner is above the blue banner.CorrectIncorrect
4. Choose the image that shows a bird flying above an object.CorrectIncorrect
5. Are the shoes above or below the table?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which image shows one object above another?CorrectIncorrect
7. Which image shows the orange banner below the blue banner?CorrectIncorrect
8. Is the ball above, or below the table?CorrectIncorrect
9. Which image shows the butterfly above the apple?CorrectIncorrect
10. The cat is below the table.CorrectIncorrect