How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about living things, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
All living things need air, water, and food.
All living things grow and change.
People are living things.
Animals are living things.
Plants are living things.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Choose what all living things need.CorrectIncorrect
2. Is a squirrel a living thing?CorrectIncorrect
3. Choose the living thing below.CorrectIncorrect
4. Is a rock a living thing?CorrectIncorrect
5. Is a flower a living thing?CorrectIncorrect