How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about liquids and solids, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Liquids and Solids Every Day
You pour a glass of water. You bite into a juicy apple. You drink and eat many liquids and solids every day.
You use liquids and solids in many other ways. If you have a bad cold, you might swallow liquid or solid medicine. It is important to take medicine carefully. Ask an adult to read the package. Never take someone else’s medicine.
Water is a great help when cleaning up a mess. Sometimes you also need a bar of soap. A sponge is a solid that can help clean up. Liquids and solids can help you clean many things.
Some cleaning liquids and solids are poisonous. They should be stored carefully and put where young children cannot reach them.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is a solid you may find outside?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is a liquid you may find inside?CorrectIncorrect
3. Water has many uses every day.CorrectIncorrect
4. Liquids can only be found in the fridge.CorrectIncorrect
5. What is one way you use water daily?CorrectIncorrect