How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Light and Heat Change What We Do
The Sun is our main source of light and heat.
Sometimes, what we do depends on sunlight and heat.
On sunny days, the air is usually warmer.
On most nights, there is very little light and less heat.
What Is It Like Outside?
There are different types of weather.
Temperature tells you how warm or cold it is outside.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Match the item you might use with each type of weather.
The weather is snowy.
The weather is rainy.
The weather is sunny.
2. What will it be like outside when you wear this type of clothing?CorrectIncorrect
3. What will it be like outside when you wear this type of clothing?CorrectIncorrect
4. What will it be like outside when you wear this type of clothing?CorrectIncorrect
5. What will it be like outside when you wear this type of clothing?CorrectIncorrect