How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about the different kinds of animals, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
Kinds of Animals
• Birds have two legs.
• They have a beak but no teeth.
• Most birds can fly using wings.
• Birds hatch from eggs.
• Insects have six legs.
• Most insects can fly using wings.
• Insects hatch from eggs.
• Fish live in water.
• They have fins to help them swim.
• They have gills to breathe.
• Fish hatch from eggs.
• Amphibians usually live first in water, then later on land.
• They hatch from eggs.
• Turtles live in water and on land.
• Lizards live on land.
• Most reptiles hatch from eggs.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What kind of animal is a ladybug?CorrectIncorrect
2. What kind of animal is a dog?CorrectIncorrect
3. What kind of animal is a frog?CorrectIncorrect
4. What kind of animal is a duck?CorrectIncorrect
5. What kind of animal is a tuna?CorrectIncorrect