How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read about protecting from the cold, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
I Protect Myself from Cold
In the winter, it gets cold.
I wear winter clothes.
First, I put on a warm coat and hat.
Next, I put on mittens.
Then, I place a scarf around my neck.
Finally, I put on boots.
The clothes and boots keep me warm.
If I get too cold, I go inside.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the main idea?CorrectIncorrect
2. Compare the list and the picture. Are the children dressed for winter?CorrectIncorrect
3. What did the author do first to get ready?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which word in the text means “last”?CorrectIncorrect
5. What should you do if you get too cold?CorrectIncorrect