Read the Following Selection
Read about your body, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
I Can Move My Body
I can move my body in many ways.
I can bend. I can bend low.
I can bend my arm.
I can bend my leg.
I can turn. I can turn right and left.
I can stretch. I can stretch many parts.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the title of the text?CorrectIncorrect
2. The words bend, turn, and stretch describe ways the body can move.CorrectIncorrect
3. What is the child doing in the picture?CorrectIncorrect
4. From the text, you can guess that the child likes to move. Choose True or False.CorrectIncorrect
5. The child in the picture is flexible.CorrectIncorrect