How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
How to Be a Good Friend
I treat my friends the way I like to be treated.
I am kind to them.
I listen to what they say.
I stick up for them.
I share my toys and games with them.
I take turns when I play games with them.
I play fair with them.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the author trying to teach the reader?CorrectIncorrect
2. Is sharing a good way to be a good friend?CorrectIncorrect
3. Is being mean a good way to be a good friend?CorrectIncorrect
4. Your friend has a hat you like. What could you say to your friend?CorrectIncorrect
5. Is listening to your friend a good way to be a good friend?CorrectIncorrect