How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
How to share this Lesson/Activity with Microsoft Teams:
- To share this lesson/activity with Microsof Teams, click "Continue with Microsoft" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Microsoft Teams" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
How People Use Plants
People use plants in many ways.
Apples, carrots, chocolate, and many other foods come from plants.
Trees are plants.
Wood comes from trees.
People burn wood for heat.
Some houses are made from wood.
Hockey sticks and baseball bats are made from wood, too!
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the main idea of this text?CorrectIncorrect
2. Are trees plants?CorrectIncorrect
3. Where does wood come from?CorrectIncorrect
4. Do apples come from plants?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which is a fact from the text?CorrectIncorrect