How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Read the Following Selection
Read the following selection, or click on the play button below to listen aloud.
How Does Wind Form?
The diagram shows how wind forms.
When wind moves fast, it can push you. Strong wind storms can blow down walls and break glass.
Did you know that a tornado is a storm with wind that moves in circles?
Look at the funnel shape of the tornado.
A tornado is very dangerous. During a tornado, stay inside in a safe place such as a basement or hallway with no windows.
Now, show what you know!
Complete some questions about the reading selection by clicking “Begin Questions” below.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Did you know that clothes dry quickly when it is warm outside?
Dry air and wind help dry clothes, too.
1. Which clothes will dry more quickly?CorrectIncorrect
2. Cool air rises.CorrectIncorrect
3. What is a tornado?CorrectIncorrect
4. What shape is a tornado?CorrectIncorrect
5. When the sun warms the air, the air rises.CorrectIncorrect