How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
5.E1.3 draw top, front, and side views of objects, and match drawings with objects.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Figure 1 is shown below.
Which figure represents the top view of Figure 1?CorrectIncorrect
2. Figure T is shown below.
Which figure represents the front view of Figure T?CorrectIncorrect
3. Figure S is shown below.
Which figure represents the side view of Figure S?CorrectIncorrect
4. Figure M is shown below.
Which statements about the views of Figure M are correct? Choose the THREE correct answers.CorrectIncorrect
5. Figure 1 and Figure 2 are shown.
True or false, Figure 2 shows the front view of Figure 1?CorrectIncorrect
6. Match the object to the shape of its face when looking at it from the front.CorrectIncorrect
7. Which shape represents the top view of the object below?CorrectIncorrect
8. True or false, Figure 2 shows the top view of Figure 1.CorrectIncorrect
9. True or false, Figure 2 represents the side view of Figure 1.CorrectIncorrect
10. True or false, Figure 2 represents the top view of Figure 1.CorrectIncorrect