How to share this Lesson/Activity with your Google Classroom:
- To share this lesson/activity with Google Classroom, click "Continue with Google" to get started.
- After logging in, click "Add to Google Classroom" to assign this lesson/activity to your students.
Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
1.E1.3 construct and describe two-dimensional shapes and three-dimensional objects that have matching halves.
Symmetry is when two halves of a shape are exactly the same.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the missing half of the symmetrical shape?CorrectIncorrect
2. Is a circle symmetrical?CorrectIncorrect
3. What is the missing half of the symmetrical shape?CorrectIncorrect
4. Is this line of symmetry for the trapezoid correct?CorrectIncorrect
5. Choose the symmetrical shape.CorrectIncorrect
6. Is the line of symmetry for the rhombus correct?CorrectIncorrect
7. Is this square symmetrical?CorrectIncorrect
8. Is this the correct line of symmetry for a triangle?CorrectIncorrect
9. Is this the correct line of symmetry for a rectangle?CorrectIncorrect
10. Choose the symmetrical shape.CorrectIncorrect