Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
2.E1.1 sort and identify two-dimensional shapes by comparing number of sides, side lengths, angles, and number of lines of symmetry
Parallel sides are always the same distance apart and never meet.
Square corners are formed when two lines meet to perfectly form a square. A rectangle has 4 square corners.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which shape has 4 square corners?CorrectIncorrect
2. Choose the shape that has 3 equal sides.CorrectIncorrect
3. Choose the shape that has 6 equal sides.CorrectIncorrect
Choose the shape with parallel sides.CorrectIncorrect
5. Choose the shape that has 4 square corners.CorrectIncorrect
6. Choose the shape that has parallel sides.CorrectIncorrect
7. Choose the shape that has 4 equal sides.CorrectIncorrect
8. Choose the shape that has parallel sides.CorrectIncorrect
9. Choose the shape that has 4 square corners.CorrectIncorrect
10. Choose the shape that has 5 equal sides.CorrectIncorrect