Ontario Curriculum Expectation:
5.E1.2 identify and construct congruent triangles, rectangles, and parallelograms.
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed this activity. You cannot start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Score: of ()
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which two figures drawn below on the grid appear to be congruent?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which pair of shapes are congruent to each other?CorrectIncorrect
3. Ben drew the triangle on the left. He wants to makes the triangle on the right congruent to his drawing.
Which line appears to make the triangle on the right congruent?CorrectIncorrect
4. Shape 1 and Shape 2 are shown.
True or false, Shape 1 and Shape 2 are congruent.CorrectIncorrect
5. Which two figures drawn below on the grid appear to be congruent?CorrectIncorrect
6. True or false, the shapes below are congruent.CorrectIncorrect
7. Select the pair of shapes that are not congruent to each other.CorrectIncorrect
8. Are the shapes below congruent?CorrectIncorrect
9. Which two figures drawn below on the grid appear to be congruent?CorrectIncorrect
10. True or false, the shapes below are congruent.CorrectIncorrect